Accidental Warranty - Display not working

Hi,

My cell display stopped working after the phone got wet in rain while riding on a bike. I tried keeping it in sun/warm places without starting it for 2 days but in vain.

I bought it on Amazon in Jan '18 and just wanted to check if such incidents are covered under warranty and insurance. Also, what would the display cost for the SRT phone. Love this phone though!!

@avadhut007
Unfortunately, water damage will not be covered under manufacture warranty. You can contact your nearest service center for the details of the display cost.
If you have an accident damage protection or insurance, you may contact the respective team for the same.
https://smartron.com/service-centres.html

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your reply… Yes, I do have an insurance protection and but apart from the sticker there is nothing else in the box. Which company or whom should I reach out to for insurance? Thanks.

@avadhut007
You should have bought it in the offer period to get the insurance protection on your phone.
You may please contact @tcare
PHONE
1800 301 02866
EMAIL
tcare@smartron.com
WORKING HOURS (Mon to Sat)
8:00 am to 9:00 pm

Today, I went to a service centre(AIRVOICE, 374 Belilious road, near howrah maidan metro station, howrah-711101) for my srt because my srt display is not working, They told me that #smartron has stopped their warranty service.My srt also includes accidental protection plan.what should I do now…# Abhishek_TV
For the first time I have made a mistake buying a so-called branded phone…I am so hopeless…plzz, help me…

#Abhishek_TV
If my problem is not sloved, I will suggest my friends and many others not to buy products from the so called …#smartron

1 Like

@prasenjit
Sorry to hear that. You may please contact @tcare
PHONE
1800 301 02866
EMAIL
tcare@smartron.com
WORKING HOURS (Mon to Sat)
8:00 am to 9:00 pm

Same thing happened to my srt and t phone.

I also got a reply that accidental screen replacement is only available upto August 31

Same problem here bro