Cheated by smartron

Phone’s display is not working and it comes under warranty.got a black spot on the screen and it increased day by day.now some times it works some times not.today i visited service centre in vizag and they said that display does not come un der warranty.@abhishek_tv can you please look into this matter.
I hv spoken to customer care and they they said same.
I will never trust a indian company specially smartron.

3 Likes

Same here bro… Only one band is earn trust name samsung… Others are same… Which phone are you using

Well @praveentengai bro hardware issues doesn’t cover under warranty. You have to pay for spare parts.

@praveentengai
Physical damages are not covered under warranty. If you have any concerns, you can send a mail to tcare@smartron.com.

Physical damage?
It was ur third quality product which charges only when it gets switched off.
@Abhishek_TV hardwares specially display is covered under warranty or not?
And what about 1 year accidental screen protection plan which is mentioned on the box pack.

1 Like

What about software update of tphone P ??? The so called long promised one … Will you please clarify your current status ??? And please give us some details .

1 Like

@praveentengai
The handset is covered in the warranty except physical damages and wear and tear. If your display issue isn’t a physical damage, you can claim it under warranty. You may send a mail to tcare@smartron.com for service related issues.