Dev team , please listen

At least show the decency to let the users choose from other sources if they want . Unlock the bootloader for TphoneP please . #BootloaderUnlockingForTphonePplease

They do not bother to respond to these types of questions of bootloader unlocking. Even srt users struggled a lot and after so many months the company provided the method to unlock bootloader. And I think that bootloader unlocking for srt was provided just because smartron will not provide any future updates. So by seeing this I guess we will get the unlocking method only when they officially declare t.phone p support dead.

1 Like

@panadan
We may not be able to provide this. However, lemme check with the concerned team.

1 Like

Please do . The SRT users received Oreo update and unlocking .
I believe TphoneP user also have the same rights .

Also , it seems like people are interested in TphoneP only because of its hardware specs and are least satisfied with the software part . A good amount of them wants to root this device . Monetizing in that aspect might be a better option rather than forcing users into the company’s TronX ecosystem. Else you would be repelling potential customers like this .

@Abhishek_TV I’d like to remind you of the Nokia X, X+ business model adopted by Microsoft . They tried to use Nokia’s existing and Android’s booming popularity to benefit the userbase of Microsoft services . And did it fail and how . (And that was a software giant like Microsoft) There were limited apps access , no upgrades , things pretty much like what’s happening here at Smartron.Hope you learn a thing or two from it . Have a great day and Kindly please , consider the request of a large group of users i represent , who wants to make the best of this device .

1 Like
1 Like