Enabling Tron Coins - Participate & Contribute to the Community to Earn and Redeem Tron Coins!

Attention Trons!

We have exciting news for all our loyal Forum users!

Users can now earn tron coins, redeemable with every purchase on tstore products. All users will earn tron coins based on their participation and contribution to the Smartron forum community. Boost your badges on forum and earn more coins by actively engaging with the Smartron community!

You can earn tron coins at every step based on your badge type. They are:

Bronze badge: 50 coins

Silver badge: 100 coins

Gold badge: 500 coins

You can log in to tstore and view your tron coins balance to begin your shopping experience. Remember, you can redeem your tron coins on a purchase of items from tstore only!

24 Likes

That’s amazing
From now onwards, maybe more users will join forum and make the forum more active

6 Likes

Damn. I was getting bored lately & was too lazy to post anything… (& To be frank liking it) …
So here we go again! Need more Tron coins ! GRRRR…

8 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

:grin: :ok_hand::+1:

5 Likes

Glad to have some fun in forum.

Meanwhile I have a few queries.

1. The badges you mean refer to all types of badges or the trust level badge?
  2. What about existing users who have already got many badges? Are they taken into account or should everyone start afresh. tphone users have been here for quite a long time and have contributed a lot to this forum
  3. This contest is for everyone or only for srt.phone users?

P.S. I’ve srt.phone… I don’t own a tphone :wink:

10 Likes

@Surya Here’s the reply to your queries

Yes all types of badges.

Users earning higher trust level badges will be surprised with even higher value of tron coins on their tstore account :slight_smile: This will be based on the user’s participation and contribution on growth of the community

Users who have already earned badges will get the respective coins updated on the tstore account once the coins are enabled (coins will be enabled today). Tron coins balance can be checked by logging into tstore.

Tron coins will be available for all forum users even if you do not own any Smartron device

Thanks

11 Likes

Nice strategy to make more people interact at the forum. Good move.:relaxed:

7 Likes

Thank you @Sahul for the immediate reply.
Now that clears a lot of confusion.
Great initiative to keep the forum members engaged.

Surprised to see even forum members who don’t own any Smartron device can also win Tron coins. :sunglasses:

Waiting to see Smartron enter the IoT.
Cheers :smiley:

8 Likes

Just checked into tstore with my account.
Surprised to see I’ve been credited with tron coins.
Woohoo😍

Seriously I didn’t expect to be credited this fast from the official announcement.

You guys are having a lot of pleasant surprises to look for.

Keep it going :smiley:

7 Likes

True. As soon i as i logged into my tstore account i was welcomed by a huge gift by smartron.

Keep up the spirit. @smartron
Nice to see this. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Great idea to make people more active on the forum. Can you please post the point description too as in how much point will be awarded for which activity.

8 Likes

How to check my badge type.i can’t find what is my badge type silver or bronze or gold.but today when I logged into my account they gave me 250 Tron coins thanks a lot smartron team.and also how can I earn Tron coins I want to know a brief discription

5 Likes

Go to the badges section.
You will find an icon next to the badge description. It will be coloured.
Brown = Bronze
Grey = Silver
Yellow = Gold

to earn tron coins, just complete what the badges describe.
Do them, get badges, earn coins and enjoy. :yum:

9 Likes

:wink: Trick n Treat !!

6 Likes
13 Likes

@Sahul Please also confirm when will be the coins get added . Is it real time or at a certain time for the activities.

9 Likes

@Neha u if you earn a badge today it takes 12 hours to get credited. You can check it by logging into tstore and pressing on my account

6 Likes

Got a few Tron bucks! Hip hip hooray!!

4 Likes

Live now
at TStore

5 Likes