Google backup issue

On google drive app it shows that your device is not backed up. But in the settings the back up is ON and my google account is provided there as well. I just removed it and add it again. Reinstalled google drive but still it shows your device is not backed up. Please provide a solution as backing up is very important in case of a factory reset or something like that.

1 Like

You can find this in setting > device reset and backup @aneeshm333 @Abhishek_TV

2 Likes

Yes @bhanumittal99 i checked it. It is in ON state

1 Like

But in google drive it showd

1 Like

Try adding a new account & see if the new account adds the file to the drive also enable sync.

1 Like

@Sanj when i added another account it worked. But when changed to my original mail ( original id into which phone is registered) its again shows that your device is not backed up.

1 Like

That’s pure craziness

1 Like

Have you signed into the same account on multiple devices ? Do this, sign out of your Gmail account through desktop ,change your password,login into Drive & upload.

2 Likes

I’m using 2 Gmail accounts, my backup is happening every day.

1 Like

This problem occurs at times if the primary Gmail account is accessed through multiple devices at the same time.

2 Likes

Download free Gmail backup tool that create backup of your Gmail account and store it in your local system and also convert it into multiple format for more details Visit:- Gmail Backup Software for Gmail to PST, EML, EMLX and MBOX