Hi all Oreo update for srt phone anyone please confirm it's still October patch

Hi @Mani
We will roll out Android Oreo update and new security patches for srt.phone soon!

3 Likes

Thank u so much for reply

1 Like

#hype

2 Likes

Can’t u just wait for a while they have said that they will rollout Oreo thousand times still u guys keep asking same thing again n again. Be patient they are working on it.

3 Likes

Let’s hope we will get Oreo update in January

1 Like

I can wait till the end of Feb if they fix the battery issue first.

1 Like

I think you meant by January end since we are already in Jan :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol :slight_smile:

Guys have patience we will surely undated to Android Oreo infact, to Android p so that, smatron comes out as a big player in India. What do you think guys? Doesn’t it?

1 Like

If Smartron want to be NOTED Player In India than ‘O’ and ‘P’ must be released… Samsung is No.1 because of Service and Camera Quality and Mi for Cheap Hardware… so Smartron must need to make place for themselves in between with Android UPDATES that are miss by BOTH Samsung & MI.

1 Like

Obviously, and we will proud to have a phone which has latest update

Useless updates

1 Like

Please hurry! I’m waiting long timeg time

We r waiting for Oreo update and latest patch update for long time we r very dispointed please let me know when we get

Hi @Mani
You will get it this month.

Sir,
I updated Oreo. After update I not able to see the Enhanced 4G LTE Mode for vodafone as well as airtel

Regards,
Hariharan

@n.hariharanma
The option is not there. But it will work perfectly if your SIM supports VoLTE in your area.

Iam also facing same issue before the update LTE was working good but after update facing issue in internet connection and low signals please help us

1 Like
  1. From airtel CC they are saying the volte is not supported by your mobile.
  2. Video Calling icon is not display for airtel or bsnl. only for JIO is displaying.
    Please guide me