Keyboard connection problem

Im facing a problem with the keyboard getting disconnected even when usnig the Tbook on a table, is this a problem with the hardware or an I doing something wrong.

Dear Karan, can you please send an email to tcare? we can take a look the issue closely and root cause.

Hi Karan,

Greetings !

Request to share your contact no.

Thanks

Karanbansal976@gmail.com

Hi Karan,

Thanks. Customer Care team will get in touch with you shortly.

I am having a problem with the keyboard. Some number keys and function keys have stopped responding and when I connect my keyboard 1 keeps on getting typed repeatedly itself until I press backspace or any other key. What could be the problem and how can I solve it?

Hi my SRT phone keypad is very sensitive. please help.
Mobile - 9970166020

Hi, I have the similar issue of the keypad not connecting with my tbook. I need to connect multiple times to ensure it works. Its very unpredictable

Hi Mr.Ahuja,
Pls send a mail to tcare@smartron.com.We will be assisting you

Regards
Smartron customer care

Same

I had the same problem. My keyboard was replaced during warranty but it has again stopped working now. I thought I was the only one having this problem but after reading this topic, I guess there really is a defect with the product in itself. This is the first time I’ve heard a laptop’s keyboard becoming unresponsive. And what’s really interesting is that they even offer keyboard on their website. Was it meant to fail ?? Why would a company sell a keyboard otherwise.

I had high hopes from the sole Indian startup foraying into this industry and I was so excited when it first arrived but it has given me nothing but problems over the last year. I’ll write another full fledged review sometime later on with all the pros and cons of this device.

In the meantime I would request the company to look into the problem and replace faulty keyboards free of cost.
@smartron_admin
@admin.smartron
@admins
@RohitRathi

@tcare
Please look into this matter.[quote=“Vibhor, post:11, topic:588”]
I had the same problem. My keyboard was replaced during warranty but it has again stopped working now. I thought I was the only one having this problem but after reading this topic, I guess there really is a defect with the product in itself. This is the first time I’ve heard a laptop’s keyboard becoming unresponsive. And what’s really interesting is that they even offer keyboard on their website. Was it meant to fail ?? Why would a company sell a keyboard otherwise.

I had high hopes from the sole Indian startup foraying into this industry and I was so excited when it first arrived but it has given me nothing but problems over the last year. I’ll write another full fledged review sometime later on with all the pros and cons of this device.

In the meantime I would request the company to look into the problem and replace faulty keyboards free of cost.
[/quote]

@tcare
Please help my Tbook keyboard has stopped working. I bought one keyboard earlier since the original one stopped working after the warranty was over. Now this one too has stopped working.
Please give access to the drivers.
Regards
Harish