Micromax will Launch 13 Smartphones by March 2019, when will you(Smartron) guys wake up from hibernation?

3 Likes

They(Micromax) is going to launch 8 Smartphones under micromax branding and 5 Smartphones under Yu branding. One Yu Smartphone every 40 day.
It’s almost 8 months Smartron haven’t launch any smartphone. T.phone P is just color option of the existing t.phone p which was launched in January 2018.

1 Like

@ashishk
We do have many exciting products to launch in the near future. Stay tuned to our social media pages to know more.

2 Likes

I need to buy a new smartphone before Diwali in the range of 15K-17K, I wish Smartron will launch any exiting smartphone at this price point too.

3 Likes

Yeah, I also saw the video on Youtube where Micromax official said that Micromax hibernation is over. They will now concentrate on profit and in taking back market share from Chinese. He also clarified what exactly happened in last few years and why they lost market share. I hope now they are super serious. Smartron @Abhishek_TV @RohitRathi should buckle up for competition ahead. Good luck.

1 Like