Replacement Battery for Srt.phone

@Abhishek_TV @tcare
It’s been a great journey of around one year. I m very satisfied with Srt phone, thanks to Smartron and very big thanks to developers, who worked hard for OS update after official support ended by Smartron.

I am planning to use this phone till it dies on me. I keep almost care of it and for accidental drops, I have Smartron hard case and tempered glass. One thing I may require in future is replacement battery. It’s hard to get it from service centre and as it’s my primary device I can’t keep it there for even one day. So, @Abhishek_TV and @tcare Can u tell me what is the cost of replacement battery? I will install it by myself, whenever needed. I want it be shipped to me or to nearest service centre from where I can pickup.

Thanks again for such a good phone.

Poll: How was your experience while getting parts for any Smartron device at Service centre?

• Issue was resolved
  • Issue was resolved but had to follow up and wait for ages
  • Issue never gets resolved
  • I don’t rely on Service centres and prefer 3rd party technician
  • It was nightmare
  • I am very satisfied by their service
  • It was okay-ish.

0 voters

3 Likes

@Sushi_Sing
We are happy to hear this. I personally appreciate you for being so active in this forum. :slight_smile:
Regarding the battery, can you check this with @tcare by shooting a mail to tcare@smartron.com?

3 Likes

Sure will do. If they can’t help then contact you. As per my previous experience, they may give me address of service centre.

1 Like

I really miss exciting announcements on forum by you. Please launch new smartphone or some more accessories for Srt.phone.

2 Likes

Agreed bro…! (still using same phone & eagerly waiting for next release)

Even I was thinking the same about battery. Smartron should add it in accessories so that interested buyers can make a purchase.

@Abhishek_TV, I think you should discuss the matter with the concern team/ person. Even it will be an addon in company’s revenue.

4 Likes

@Abhishek_TV
Waiting for reply from @tcare email as you suggested.
Can you please tell me the model number of battery. One given on actual battery is not useful.

Agreed. I am also waiting for some new products from Smartron specially full fledge laptops so I can dump my old lenovo and HP. @Abhishek_TV @RohitRathi

1 Like

There were some devices in development like T5525, 6GB Ram version of Srt and few others found on geekbench, but Smartron decided not to get them to the market. may be they were not relevent to Indian market.

Maybe they are only test bed and not for retail

@Abhishek_TV
Didn’t receive any reply yet for email I sent to tcare. It’s more than 48hrs. (Email sent in 23rd November, 2018)

@Sushi_Sing
Let me check this. I will get back to you in a day.

1 Like

Thanks @Abhishek_TV. I will wait.

1 Like

Any update @Abhishek_TV

1 Like

@Sushi_Sing
As per the info I received, we cannot ship the parts to customer’s home address. You have to initiate a pickup request with the @tcare team. So that your device will be repaired at our service facility.

1 Like

Ok. My device has no issues, I just want the battery for future use. I can pick the battery from service centre as well. I want to know the exact part number or model number of battery. Please get answers to these 2 questions. I know it’s not DC1000.

2 Likes

@Sushi_Sing please share the pricing info of the battery…

1 Like

@sujitdasgupta
They have not shared that information yet.
@Abhishek_TV
Can u ask let us know price or tell @tcare to reply to my email with that information and service charge.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

@Abhishek_TV and @tcare
No reply from tcare on email yet. I want battery model number and price. Please let me know

1 Like

@Sushi_Sing When you aosp rom review video on YouTube

1 Like