Should Smartron go with MEDIATEK'S HELIO P22?

Guys what are your choices with MEDIATEK’S new HELIO p22 … Should Smartron go with this processor in their next 6k to 7k budget range … Will a phone with following specs be great from the side of Smartron:-

1. 12 mp at back and 5 on front.
  2. 3400 mah battery coupled with HELIO p22 …which is build on 12 nm technology which will give awesome battery backup with its HD+ display …
  3. 3 GB ram 32GB storage coupled which will give awsm performance with p22…
    4.metal build or plastic fibre build like OPPO’S Realme 1…
  4. A gud HD+ display ( because we can’t expect full hd display in 6k to 7k price range)…
  5. An average speed fingerprint scanner at back and face unlock too…

Guys what’s your views on this smartphone … It will be beast if Smartron comes with it and also it will gain attention of people as it will be the second phone to come up with HELIO p22 after Vivo which is heavily priced at 13k to 14k…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Trust me they can’t do that

Sanjay bro if they can go with 5000 mah battery , sd 435 ,a metal build , 3 gb ram and 32 gb storage then why they can’t go with 3400 mah, helio p22 , plastic build or metal build and 3gb ram 32 gb storage at 7k or ₹7500 …:thinking::thinking:

People prefer to purchase phones with good camera. 13 / 5 mp device would always fail to gain attention of customers.
And fhd+ screen is also the new norm.
However, smartron has been silent regarding their new phone device since long.

“Don’t see dream because dream don’t come true”… This should be the smartron tag line…

@anujdhyani
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have many exciting products to come. Stay tuned.

I am not talking about camera phone … Tell me any company which provides camera phone at 7k … Even redmi y2 starts at 10k … Rest all other phones have 13 at back and 5 in front …

Also no brand provides fhd+ at 7k … Real me 1 provides it at 9k which is the lowest price for it …

My mom uses Redmi 5 and it’s Hd+ screen is gud enough in real life usage…

Hope so you guys take this feedback and especially for processor … Bcz even if smartron uses smartron uses snapdragons at 6k to 7k their UI won’t be able to give that much performance… So powerful helio y22 would be their next perfect choice…

P22 is ok not powerful but ok ok but supports dual 4g and 12nm…power efficient

1 Like

@DEVILGOD_SARTHAK
Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

Geekyranjit has posted a video about it … Watch it guys … It’s an awsm processor … Gud opportunity for Indian companies to go with less priced mideatek processors with gud performance and power efficiency …

Why don’t you understand, the pricing strategy Indian companies are very bad… If t phone p releases at a price if 6.5k to 7k… Then it will be big blast… Look at the pricing of Honor, mi… Honor play 20k… Trust me guys Indian companies can’t release their phones at that kind of killer price… If they want to survive in this compilation they(:india:) have to release their products at aggressive price range… Otherwise none will buy them… That’s the truth

It all depends on ZTE… Smartron don’t even think of all these…

1 Like

Sanjay why you want Indian companies to be as competitive as Chinese companies … can’t you spend 500 or a 1000 more on a gud indian device … Kya yrr dekha dete ho gareebo wali harkat … T phone P mein ek hi kami hai wo hai uski performance nhi toh redmi 4 ka killer tha wo 8k par … Tum chahta ho ki 7.5k mein launch hota …right?? Lekin 500 aur dene mein kya jaata hai … Hamesha chillate hai log ki India grow kyu nhi kar rha hai china ki tarah lekin hum log thoda sa aur paisa naa dena pade iske liye Chinese maal jaroor khareed lete hai …shit…