Tphone and accessories

To b honest, tphone is own hell of a phone with terrific specs… The design though differnt looks stunning fr me… I liked the classic grey color… I have few questions on sftware side… Is the software a pure vanilla android ??? Have u added any extra apps in it?? Have u included hungama fr content ??? And is there anythng special othr than tcare tcloud and tstore??? Pls clarify!!

tphone doesn’t come with fingerprint scanner… thats a deal breaker for me

1 Like

Saran, it is mostly plain vanilla Android-M but we have done quite a few things at kernel level for better battery and thermal management. we are seeing fantastic thermal profile. yes, under tronx services, we will be pushing content like hungama, paytm etc. we have some interesting stuff under works.

1 Like

Wishes then… Try bringing some useful entertainment content in os level… That is mostly v use our smartphones for…:grinning::grin::+1::+1:

Yes. Of course, in the meantime, you have access to entire Google playstore.

1 Like

What does the tphone and tbook package contains?

1 Like

tbook contains the keyboard and adapter. tphone comes with adapter and earphones. You can buy rest of the accessories from our tstore.

1 Like

Tphone is definitely amazing… I personally like the idea of turning every feature into a special feature, like using AMOLED screen with additional technology, new sound technology, everything about tphone is very innovative…
But should have gone for Snapdragon 820,
The price is reasonable when looking at the specs but there are other flagships in market with Snapdragon 820.
Tphone has almost cutting edge technologies like faster memory processing… but adding a flagship processor would have completed the masterpiece…

We come from strong CPU development background. 810 has 4 big and 4 small cores while 820 has 4 cores. As you may know, the CPU performance is not improving that much generation over generation. Lot of the software has been migrated and optimized to octa core over the last couple of years. 820 pro2 is better and will be a mainstream product next year. we have done some amazing thermal and performance management on 810 coupled with 4GB DDR4 memory, gives the best experience. Guaranteed.

2 Likes

What about the carry with pride contest… are there any winners…
The campaign didn’t reached a lot of people I think.
Maybe you should consider commercial, advertising…

winners would be announced soon. we will be commencing some promotional campaigns shortly.

2 Likes

:wink: keep up the good work… make it available on other online stores and offline stores too…
Thank u…

1 Like

After first 4 weeks, will be available on other online and offline stores. As a start up, we have limited resources. We are trying to do our best to make sure we deliver to the high expectations.

1 Like

Sir I am prabaharan waiting for one month and above t phone please selling date

1 Like

Praba, sincere apologies and thank you for all the patience and support. It took us longer than expected. But, the wait is finally over. July 28th is the day. We have started to roll out some of the early samples to bloggers, product reviewers etc.

1 Like