tPhoneP

Hello tPhoneP users,
I am here to answer your questions about tPhoneP,
Let me know what you want to know about tPhoneP.

1 Like

When tphone gets Oreo update?

@RohitRathi Sir, Where Can We check Software Update release status for tPhone ?

gaurav… where ill get back cover and tempered glass? please share links if any?

Suggestion, add screenshot shortcut and call recording functionality. as this is useful in day to day life.

1 Like

It is available in tstore.

1 Like

Hi @purushsri
You can purchase it from here: https://tstore.smartron.com/accessories/tphone-accessories.html

1 Like

We need bug fixes first like audio quality low bug and screen seems to dim with high brightness also.Please provide display calibration.

1 Like

Tphone P has excellent cameras at both front and back.Please use the full capabilities by use of upcoming OTA.

Where I can get the screen guard normal of Tphone P.Please tell me.

Don’t go to Flipkart. Waste of money. We need some more days to get more quality products

1 Like

Does tphone P has any Glass protection like Corning Gorilla glass like protection.

tPhoneP have ”2.5D Curved Display Glass”

Please provide 2.5d curve tempered glass for t.phone p, it get scratches easily.

4 Likes

@Abhishek_TV on tPhoneP settings shortcut in notifications drop-down menu are just on-off switch. To change or view available WiFi networks or Bluetooth devices we need to open full settings menu. I think there should be an option to manage it from drop down menu itself

@gauravpatel.er Press and hold wifi icon to view available wifi network , confirm me if problem solved.

7 Likes

@bhanumittal99 Yes it works, Thanks.

1 Like

I have not received any security patch in my phone tphonep, what could be the reason ?

@Arjun No security update released, current is December 1,check yours :heart:

6 Likes

Error while opening Gallery App,
Please help

1 Like

@gauravpatel.er
Please share the crash report to cvttest3@gmail.com.

1 Like