Unable to reset t.phone

hlo
i am smartron t.phone user for 3months and yesterday i accidently forgot the password which i changed and when i was trying to do factory reset it directly gets into fastboot mode, and is stuck there untilthe baterry drains out now after charging its not even rebooting.
please help…
and i would suggest you to put an alternatives to unlock the phone, if there is any update for the phone.

Press ans hold power button until your phone switch off then goto recovery mode by pressing volume up+power button… Afterthat go to recovery mode and wipe data snd reboot

when i press and hold volume up + power button it moves into fastboot mode
and is stuck there until the baterry drains out.

Bro press volume down 2 to 3 time until you see the recovery mode… Once you see that press the power button… Then you see no comment screen… Then press volume up and then power on key…then you see some option… Then use volume down and press wipe data…

oke bro, i tried bt still it goes into fastboot mode directly without any other comment or screen

@319ashwin
It should work. If you are facing such difficulties, you may please visit the nearest service centre so that they can flash the software for you.
https://smartron.com/service-centres.html

thanku sir,
i had contacted your customer care and went to the service center a week ago
and they are unable to flash it
they said they will change the motherboard , and have requested for it …
and its not yet approved.
please make it fast if you can,
Thank u for your fast replies

1 Like

I got the phone,
Smartron srt phone
Thanks

@319ashwin
Glad to hear that!

Did the company stop the production of smartron t Phone.?