Worst customer service. do not buy tphone

GUYZ PLEASE DO NOT BUY TPHONE. It has lots of issues I have already posted a list of issues in my previous posting. They do not have any customer service to provide any kind of technical support. I have been trying to reach their tech support since last 1 month but not able to talk to anybody. They just put u on hold endlessly sometimes I had to wait for an hour listening All our customer service supervisors are busy then had to disconnect. The chat support provided by them does not connect as well. I am feeling ditched by the over hyped so called Made In India brand. Planning to file case against them in the consumer forum.

1 Like

Hi Mr. Abhishek,

We regret inconveniences caused to you. Thanks for your feedback and taking corrective actions to improve customer service performance level. We remember resolving earlier concerns raised by you.
As discussed, we will address to the concerns reported now by you on high priority.

Thanks & Regards,
Smartron Customer Care

what about the service of tbook. they r not responding to my email too

Hi Suhadeep,
Requet you to share your contact details

Regards,
Smartron customer care

1 Like

officialsubhadeep@gmail.com

Hi Subhadeep,

Greetings !
Thanks for contacting us. Have responded to your query. Kindly check your email and revert in case you need more information.

Thanks & Regards,
Smartron Customer Care.

1 Like

Will i get student offer on tbook from you offline store to be opened at kolkata. Give me a faithful answer. I am waiting to buy one
. on your website i found something but a bit confused.